Thursday 30 April 2015

It's happening again...



It's happening again... I met him two months ago and the feelings are gone already... I woke up two weeks ago feeling nothing for him.. For the past two week I've been trying to fix it, get the feelings back. I've tried everything. Normally I won't be worried, I'm used to feelings vanishing over night.. But this particular someone, I really want in my life, he makes me laugh.. We have so much in common that it scares me. I don't want to push him away, I truly want him in my life. Dearest Diary.. What should I do? I'm confused, I need a miracle. I need help.. Should I hold on? Or should I let him go and wait for another storm? Have I mentioned how this someone is just perfect for me, he's everything I ever wanted and so much more.

1 comment:

  1. Hang on dear, the best is yet to come.

    ReplyDelete